War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Oh My Gosh

Quite possibly the best flash I've ever seen on Newgrounds. The animation worked perfectly to the flash's advantage. And Harry Partridge's music completely set the mood to perfection. His music completely blew mine out of the water. Not that everyone else's doesn't. But still. Amazing work, guys. Seriously.

(E-E) Swell Idea, Johnny (E-E) Swell Idea, Johnny

Snazzy

You dropped me a review so I thought I'd stop by. I thought this was pretty cool. I kept expecting to hear a Johnny Dangerously quote, but alas there was none. It fit together pretty well though. 9/10

And if you wish, check out my latest track. It's a new thing for me so I'm trying to get a little input on it.
--OneEighteen

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Thanks for the review.
I'll do my best to check your track out soon. Just send me a PM if i haven't in a few days.

~NK~ "Nightfall" ~NK~ "Nightfall"

THIS is what I like to hear.

Things with Dubstep that aren't just build up and attack you in the face with bass. Because, well, that gets boring after a while. But you kept it interesting and it's just... awesome. Good job, man. I wish my stuff was half as good as this.

- Off White - Off White

Beautiful.

I think you sold me on the idea of Ambient music. haha I'd like to hear a full track from you like this. :)
If you get the chance, check out my newest one "And Life Goes On(Final Mix)". It's all house influenced and stuff. And it isn't as good as this. But I need input. haha

Or4nges responds:

Thanks, I might try a full ambient song, but this one was just a little idea I had.

I'll take a gander at your song when I get a chance.