(E-E) Swell Idea, Johnny (E-E) Swell Idea, Johnny

Snazzy

You dropped me a review so I thought I'd stop by. I thought this was pretty cool. I kept expecting to hear a Johnny Dangerously quote, but alas there was none. It fit together pretty well though. 9/10

And if you wish, check out my latest track. It's a new thing for me so I'm trying to get a little input on it.
--OneEighteen

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Thanks for the review.
I'll do my best to check your track out soon. Just send me a PM if i haven't in a few days.

~NK~ "Nightfall" ~NK~ "Nightfall"

THIS is what I like to hear.

Things with Dubstep that aren't just build up and attack you in the face with bass. Because, well, that gets boring after a while. But you kept it interesting and it's just... awesome. Good job, man. I wish my stuff was half as good as this.

- Off White - Off White

Beautiful.

I think you sold me on the idea of Ambient music. haha I'd like to hear a full track from you like this. :)
If you get the chance, check out my newest one "And Life Goes On(Final Mix)". It's all house influenced and stuff. And it isn't as good as this. But I need input. haha

Or4nges responds:

Thanks, I might try a full ambient song, but this one was just a little idea I had.

I'll take a gander at your song when I get a chance.

Chordial Chordial

Snazzy

Some people are probably hating on the dissonance, but being a music theory nut I totally dug it. I think somebody like Tchaikovsky would approve tenfold. There's no way a Newgrounds was ready to appreciate this. haha Just wish it was longer. Anyway, check out my latest if you get the chance? "And Life Goes On(Final Mix)". It's a more electronic piece but I think you'd like it.

Spitsonpuppies responds:

I'll be sure to check it out.

Finally At Last Finally At Last

Good Writing, Mediocre Synths.

I liked the guitar and the background synth-work. The drums seemed kinda dull and uninteresting. And I didn't particularly like the VSTs you chose for your lead melodies. I thought the writing was solid, it just needed careful picking and choosing. 6/10. But with the right VSTs and a full song, it could score much higher. Keep up the good work.

Missile Launch Detected Missile Launch Detected

I'm diggin it

My only complaint is that it really feels like it needs something more going on in it. Good for what you have. Just felt very unfinished to me. You are, however, immensely better at mixing and mastering than I am.

If you feel up to it, check out my latest one. "Only For The Moment". I'd love to get some critique. Also done in FL.

TheBlackbyrd responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll check your song out.

[UK Hardcore] Descent (FINAL) [UK Hardcore] Descent (FINAL)

Cool Story Bro

Pretty tight song. But that really high pitched VST that kinda sounded like a flute was the only thing holding this back from a 10. Just thought, on a personal preference, that there must be a better VST for that line. Good job though. You get better all the time. 9/10.

You - Original Remix You - Original Remix

Dude...

Amazing. I really wish I could make music this good. Alas, my music page is full of fail. You really have some talent though. I'm amazed. Good work. You should do more work with this Danny chick too.

Moltov responds:

I will do so =D. Thanks ^^,
-Moltov

ecafsineP - Wordtoyomother ecafsineP - Wordtoyomother

YEAAAAAHHHH

YOU HEAR THEM HIGH QUALITY KICKS? AND THAT MELODY WAS THE BOMBDIGGITY!! OH SHI--

A Stormy Night (Revision 1) A Stormy Night (Revision 1)

Nice.

At least 100 times better than the version with synth. The piano really complements it. About all I can offer to improve it is instead of an almost pulsing bass, make it almost like a bass guitar, extending it over more counts and such. Idk, not my song. That's just what I'd do in this situation. But great work, man. I'm gonna actually pay for the upcoming CD. Maybe in your attempt to take a break in writing you'll really come up with something truly amazing like this again. It would be amazing. And also, try to actually get a decent label this time. XD